If you’ve been injured on the job our workers’ compensation attorneys in Chicago are highly skilled and proven when it comes time to negotiate with your employer’s insurance company.
Your Workers' Compensation Attorneys in Chicago
Call for a Free Consultation Today and Speak with an Experienced Attorney About Your Work Injury CaseFree Case Evaluation Form
- or -
Chicago Workers' Comp Attorneys
If you’ve been injured at work it’s a good idea to retain the services of an experienced workers’ comp attorney. Our law office in Chicago can help steer you through the tricky and frustrating process of dealing with your employer’s insurance company.
We’re available to help you with:
– Getting Workers’ Compensation Claims Started. We’ll aid in filing your claim, give clarification and advice on what forms to sign and maybe more importantly what forms not to sign, keep track of medical bills and paperwork, pay all upfront costs and much more.
– Denied Workers’ Compensation Claims. Employment insurance companies routinely deny claims and we’ve had great success in appealing these denials and getting our clients the money they need to pay medical expenses and recover lost wages.
– Change or Loss of Workers’ Comp. If you’ve received notice that your benefits are to be modified, suspended or terminated, we can help you extend the length and terms of your benefits.
– Lump Sum Settlements. If you’d like a lump sum payment for your worker compensation settlement our proven injury attorneys will negotiate the best possible lump sum settlement with your employer’s insurance company.
Do I Have a Workers' Compensation Case?
We hear it time and time again in our Chicago law office. “Do I have a workers’ compensation case?” As self serving as it may sound coming from us, the easist way to find out is through a free consultation with an experienced work injury attorney.
Each case is unique. Different job, different insurance, different circumstances. To try and research it yourself while factoring in all these variables may become quite time consuming and possibly inaccurate.
Our experienced workers’ compensation attorneys can make an adept assessment of your claim during your quick easy visit and let you know the next steps to take that day.
There’s no obligation to hire our firm and you don’t pay a dime unless and until we get you your money.
- PBT Does Not Violate 5th Amendment In DUI Case By Dan Herbert on August 13, 2015 1
- Better to be ‘fetal’ and free than aggressive and incarcerated By Dan Herbert on January 4, 2016 1
- Cops are entitled to “fair and timely” too By Daniel Herbert on September 9, 2013 0
- BARGAINING REQUIRED OVER GANG AFFILIATION RULE By Dan Herbert on August 11, 2017 0
- Search and Seizure By Daniel Herbert on November 11, 2013 0