In our disability practice we are proud to represent police officers and other government workers who’ve become disabled. We know your work is demanding and hazardous and the toll it takes over the years sometimes doesn’t become apparent until long after the injuring events have occurred. We have successfully represented many law enforcement officers in disablity cases making us the “go to firm” for Chicago Police Officers and officers from across the state of Illinois.
So if you’ve been injured on the job let us protect your rights and help you get all the monetary and health care benefits you deserve.
- Workers compensation matters
- Social security disability claims
- Accidental disability retirement cases
- Performance of duty disability claims
- General municipal law section
- Line of duty disability disputes
- Medical review cases
- Personal injury lawsuits brought when police officers have been seriously injured as the result of the negligence of another party.
Our practice concentrates on all types of disability matters, hearings, trial and appeals for police officers and other government workers in the city of Chicago and all it’s suburbs. We have successfully handled hundreds of cases in these categories and are well known for being the firm Chicago’s finest turn to when they’re in trouble.