This case arose out a dispute between the Fraternal Order of Police (“FOP”) and the Cook County Forest Preserve District’s...
In a landmark decision the California Supreme court held that the use of a private cellphone by a public employee...
Defendants were charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and a related Hobbes Act charge in Federal Court. The District court...
In April 2013, the Petersburg, Virginia Police Chief issued a general order revising the Department’s social networking policy. The revised...
- BARGAINING REQUIRED OVER GANG AFFILIATION RULE By Dan Herbert on August 11, 2017 0
- Questioning veteran’s preference for PO positions By Daniel Herbert on October 24, 2013 0
- Search and Seizure By Daniel Herbert on November 11, 2013 0
- Be Aware of Your Duty to Protect By Thomas M Rebholz on November 13, 2013 0
- The Firearm Concealed Carry Act By Thomas M Rebholz on November 15, 2013 0