This case arose out a dispute between the Fraternal Order of Police (“FOP”) and the Cook County Forest Preserve District’s...
In a landmark decision the California Supreme court held that the use of a private cellphone by a public employee...
Defendants were charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and a related Hobbes Act charge in Federal Court. The District court...
In April 2013, the Petersburg, Virginia Police Chief issued a general order revising the Department’s social networking policy. The revised...
- PBT Does Not Violate 5th Amendment In DUI Case By Dan Herbert on August 13, 2015 1
- Better to be ‘fetal’ and free than aggressive and incarcerated By Dan Herbert on January 4, 2016 1
- Cops are entitled to “fair and timely” too By Daniel Herbert on September 9, 2013 0
- BARGAINING REQUIRED OVER GANG AFFILIATION RULE By Dan Herbert on August 11, 2017 0
- Search and Seizure By Daniel Herbert on November 11, 2013 0