This case arose out a dispute between the Fraternal Order of Police (“FOP”) and the Cook County Forest Preserve District’s...
In a landmark decision the California Supreme court held that the use of a private cellphone by a public employee...
Defendants were charged with conspiracy to commit robbery and a related Hobbes Act charge in Federal Court. The District court...
In April 2013, the Petersburg, Virginia Police Chief issued a general order revising the Department’s social networking policy. The revised...
Defendant Mortgage Lender obtained a judgment of foreclosure against Plaintiff homeowner, who had the right to possession of her home...
- Better to be ‘fetal’ and free than aggressive and incarcerated By Dan Herbert on January 4, 2016 1
- PBT Does Not Violate 5th Amendment In DUI Case By Dan Herbert on August 13, 2015 1
- Fire Chief’s Injuries in Fitness Program Not Covered By Workers’ Compensation By Dan Herbert on May 11, 2016 0
- Not All Untruthfulness Should Lead to Termination By Dan Herbert on March 10, 2016 0
- Firefighter Loses Million Dollar Discrimination Verdict on Appeal By Dan Herbert on March 10, 2016 0